Edict Systems is currently seeking multiple Entry Level Account Representatives with passion and enthusiasm for building relationships and showing new prospects the value of our products and services. We are an entirely relationship-based sales organization focused on long-term service to our clients. We are a nationally recognized provider of cloud-based, managed EDI services to multiple industries.
We have several openings for those interested in furthering their professional sales and customer relationship skills in an environment that centers on transparency, honesty, and a strong commitment to customer service. This role requires dedication and motivation, and is primarily an outbound phone/email, inside sales role. Compensation is base pay plus commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales goals with an industry leading set of products and services
- Conduct professional inbound and outbound communication with new and existing customers
- Timely communication with customer base and prospects
- Maintain and grow client relationships to enhance customer retention
- Collaborate with team members on presentations, knowledge sharing and professional development
Skills and Core Competencies
- Highly motivated to work for company, team, and personal success
- Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Manages time effectively to ensure all sales opportunities are optimized
- Ability to quickly summarize calls and communications in our CRM
- High School diploma required, 4 Year degree preferred
- 2+ years customer service or retail sales
- Familiarity with IT, software, SaaS, or Project Management a plus
- Basic typing skills at a minimum are required
- Local candidates only
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with attached resume and cover letter.